Page 35 of 144 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #341
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol hes pretty darn trigger happy =P

  2. #342
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL ^^

  3. #343
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NOTE: Stop posting bizarre stuff or I'll close this thread.


    The salad thing and the other Flash is sick, had to make an effort to watch it because it's my job.

    I also modded the guy with the hot <s>dog</s> cock; deliberately posting adult contents without marking is forbidden by rule 1.3.22, and though I may turn a blind eye on it (esp. if not graphic) sometimes, this is IMO too much and may offend some members. (Note: it's not because it's a cock, it would have been the same if it were a pussy [img]smile.gif[/img] .)

    I was going to mod OCB's post that said "Trust me, i could give you much worser." after comments but it links to a legal pic today.


    Oh and I'll be looking for another mod to handle vacations, the increased activity, and the expected activity from after Proto Omega is launched, so this won't happen again. Details on this will be posted this week.


    ?????


    LOL @ the Voldo vid, that's scary...

    Voldo is scary himself, the dark side of freaky, and so disgusting it's almost fun, but I never pick him and I hate to fight against him because he puts his stinking hands on mah gals. I don't like Ivy much either (although I can stand her); I wonder what do fanboys see on her though, if you ask in GFacks she's the most popular of the girls, but I find her ugly. I like Sophitia (also Xianghua, Seung Mina, Talim, and Cassandra).

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 02, 2004 05:44 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  4. #344
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, you see... ahem Wiseman's back, you guys see? ^^ Okay, sorry... (Hot dogs, yuck...)
    I forgot, adult marks, yeah, crap...

    I'll watch out next time...

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 02, 2004 03:44 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

  5. #345
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  6. #346
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I guess it would be cool... all the world like anime... ^^

  7. #347
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know what they see in Ivy either. Me myself, I like Cassandra. Shes so cute I just wanna hug her. And Talim is cool too ^^

  8. #348
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WRT Jesus pic: And oh, was that INCEST??? (Jesus is a common name in some Spanish speaking countries.)

    WRT the condom pic: Yeah, and you know the Mitsubishi Pajero? Well, "pajero" means "wanker" in most Spanish speaking countries, so they change it to "montero" (highlander) to sell it in Spain. But when some foreigner comes in a Mitsubishi Pajero all laugh.

  9. #349
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Salad Fingers was offensive...? Oh well.

  10. #350
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman: I know, it's just funny to see it carved in stone. :-p

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •